TrainWeb Hosted Web Sites
Click on the below image to visit our
Featuring Railroads of
Australia and New Zealand
rail magazine promotion trading partner:
- Mike and Adam's Aussie Train Pictures
Australian Train Photos
- ☆ Barron Tableland Railway
- Dunedin Model Train Show
- ★ GRASS - Garden Railway Addicts of Sutherland Shire
- ★ New Zealand Logging Locomotives
- ★ MickFix Network
- ☆ MyStation
www.trainweb.US/mystation - MyStation
Peterborough StationMaster - Robin Stirling. My Railway Gallery, Steamtown, Dirtcircuit, Peterborough Railway History, Indian Pacific photos, The Ghan photos, Freight Railroad Photos, Road Trailers Photos, Steel Products Freight Photos, Personal Interests...
- ☆ AR-NMRA Module Special Interest Group
- ☆ Rail Travel Trip Reports by Jim Nowell
- ☆ MSTS Add-Ons for NSWGR
- ☆ New Zealand Geared Locomotives
- ☆ Rocky Creek Railway
www.trainweb.US/nzgr - Rocky Creek Railway
A 1:24 G scale garden railway featuring models of New Zealand Railways. There are only about 6 garden railways in Christchurch. The track and trains can all be purchased ready-to-run. But because I want some New Zealand looking trains, I will be building my own...
- ★ New Zealand Railways Steam Locomotives
- Grant Alexander's Squirrel Valley Railway in New Zealand (TrainWeb.org/lazyacre/ssliks.html)
Slim & Stumpy Visit the Squirrel Valley Railway
- Phil Creer's Toenail Ridge Shortline in Australia (TrainWeb.org/lazyacre/ssphil.html)
Slim & Stumpy Visit the Toenail Ridge Shortline
- Warren Stirling's Hungry Creek & Long Pass in New Zealand (TrainWeb.org/lazyacre/sswarren.html)
Slim & Stumpy Visit the Hungry Creek & Long Pass
- MyStation (TrainWeb.org/mystation)
Peterborough StationMaster - Robin Stirling
- New Zealand Geared Locomotives (TrainWeb.org/nzgearedlocomotives)
This site is dedicated to preserving the history of the geared locomotives that were designed
and built in New Zealand for its bush tramways.
- Rocky Creek Railway (TrainWeb.org/nzgr)
A 1:24 scale outdoor railway featuring models of New Zealand Railways.
- New Zealand Rail Maps (TrainWeb.org/nzrailmaps)
This site maps the national public railway network of New Zealand. These are the lines which
were operated by the NZ Government Railways and its successors the Railways Department, Railways
Corporation, NZ Rail Ltd, Tranz Rail, Toll Rail and currently Ontrack. Coverage incorporates all
present and former routes including closed lines and those which have become heritage railways.
- New Zealand Railways Steam Locomotives (TrainWeb.org/nzsteam)
This site portrays the locomotives that were used on the New Zealand Railways network. The
period covered is from 1870 until 28 October 1971 when the last steam locomotive dropped its fire
and was withdrawn from service.
- SAR & CR Railways (TrainWeb.org/sarail)
Dedicated to modeling the South Australian Railways (SAR) and the Commonwealth Railways of Australia (CAR)
- Contemporary Toll Photography (TrainWeb.org/toll)
Building the future of Rail operations within New Zealand.
- Contemporary TranzRail Photography (TrainWeb.org/tranzrail)
Photographs of New Zealand Locomotives.
- Down Under Trains by Jim Nowell (TrainWeb.org/vrt/JimNowell)
Twelve PRS members enjoyed riding six diesel/two steam trains and one dinner tram in Australia
on Mountain Outin's (led by Rolland Graham) August/September trip to the land where the moon looks
upside down. This article relates my experiences on the two most unique railways which were the
new line from Darwin to Alice Springs, the GHAN, and the SAVANNAHLANDER from Mt. Surprise to
Cairns as well as the best dinner train Julie & I have had the pleasure of riding -
COLONIAL TRAMCAR RESTAURANT in Melbourne.
- Travelogues & Photos from Rail Travel by Steve Grande in Australia & New Zealand:
- 2009-Feb-04: Free City Circle Tram, Melbourne, Australia
- 2009-Feb-04: The Colonial Tramcar Restaurant, Melbourne, Australia
- 2009-Feb-10: Taieri Gorge Limited, Dunedin, New Zealand
- 2009-Feb-11: Christchurch Tram, Christchurch, New Zealand
- 2009-Feb-12: Cable Car & Cable Car Museum, Wellington, New Zealand
- 2009-Feb-01 to 2009-Feb 16: Australia - New Zealand Cruise (Not Railroad)
- 2011-Feb-22: Slideshow and Commentary on Earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Additional Resources:
|Click below for pages in the directory of TrainWeb sites:|